Kombucha has a similar effervescent sweetness to carbonated soft drinks, but without the unhealthy sugar—instead, it’s packed with antioxidants and probiotics that work to invigorate and revitalize several vital bodily functions:
- Detoxing the liver through antioxidant activity
- Reinvigorating the digestive system through probiotic activity
- Supporting the immune system through antioxidants and counteracting free radicals
- Repairing joint damage through glucosamines
- Reducing cancer risks and aiding in recovery through glucaric acid
It’s high acetic acid and polyphenol count can even aid with weight loss, especially if replacing soft drinks!
Feel free to read a great article by "The Nutrition Watchdog" about all the fantastic benefits of Kombucha (link below).