Deluxe Kefir Kit Makes 100 Litres Of Kefir
Our Water/ Milk Kefir kit includes everything you need to start making your own delicious and beneficial dairy milk, coconut milk, coconut water, sugar water or juice Kefir for yourself and the whole family 🤩
Easy to use Maintenance-Free Kefir Culture.
Our Maintenance Free Kefir Culture makes up to 100 litres of Kefir! You can use, dairy milk, coconut milk, coconut water, sugar water or juice.
Maintenance Free Kefir Culture is simple and easy to use. Just add to your milk, juice or sweetened water and ferment.
Make your own probiotics and save! Costing just a few cents per litre, pure probiotic cultures will save you heaps compared to the shops.
This culture is guaranteed to be alive. As soon as you add the culture to your recipe it starts to grow and multiply, forming millions of live probiotics.
How Does it Work?
How Does Maintenance-Free Kefir Culture Work?
We call this culture 'maintenance free' as you do not have to strain the Kefir to recapture your grains! You don't have to continually make kefir every day to keep the grains alive. Whenever you feel ready, use some of the cultures to make a new batch of delicious Kefir! Simply add a small amount of culture into your milk, coconut water, juice, or water and keep warm for 24 hours then enjoy your delightful Kefir.
Using our maintenance-free Kefir Culture is the most convenient and safest way to make Kefir! Each pack provides you with enough culture to make 100 Litres of Kefir, only a few cents per litre. We value your time and offer you the most convenient and fastest way to make Kefir.
- Makes up to 100 Litres of Maintenance Free Kefir.
- Suitable for dairy milk, coconut milk, water, and coconut water.
- Optional - Supplied with 2 sterile containers for storage of the kefir culture, if you have already the containers you can choose to by only the culture.
- Maintenance-free: no straining or recapturing grains necessary. You choose your own timing.
- Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO-Free.
- Lactococcus lactis subsp lactis
- Lactococcus lactis ssp lactis biovar diaetylactis
- Leuconostoc mesenterides
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Streptococcus thermophilus
and a blend of strains developed from Kefir grains
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze-dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.