KOMBUCHA BUNDLE OFFERRegular price $108.00
LARGE 4L GLASS JAR WITH TAP AND COVER: Unlike many kits, this kit lets you test and taste with ease; just open the tap and taste. You’ll know when it’s brewed just right for you without having to tilt the jar and risk disturbing the new formed SCOBY on top. Do not compromise on a smaller brewing jar as you will want to upgrade to an 4L vessel as soon as you start enjoying your own brew. The Tap is made of ABS plastic and Silicon (NO metal) both materials are used in the food industry and are BPA FREE.
ORGANIC SCOBY: The included Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast is made with a blend of Organic green and black tea and is ready to go with strong starter liquid to start your first big brew. Find out why good quality starter liquid is so important! The Scoby and Starter liquid is packaged in a BPA FREE bag.
- Heat Mat:This adjustable 7 Watt heating mat can increase your brew by few degrees (about 3-4°C above your room temperature) depending on the ambient temperature and the brew size. Just place your brew on top of your Heat Mat.
- 500ml Swing Top Amber Bottles x 6: Swing Top Bottles are the classic bottles used in kombucha brewing for the second fermentation. They are made with thick-walled, durable glass to build great carbonation without breakage.
- SUGAR: High quality sugar cane for the first batch.
A BLEND OF ORGANIC GREEN AND BLACK TEA: A high quality Blend of green and black tea is provided for your first batch. In an easy to use tea bag.
PH TESTER STRIPS: Easy to use, just one drop from the tap and your know your ph value.
THERMOMETER STRIP: Monitor your brew temperature like a Pro.
BREWING INSTRUCTIONS: Clear, concise step-by-step instructions remove tricky guesswork from the equation—just follow the instructions and enjoy the results.
ACCESS TO A WEBSITE WITH A NUMBER OF TIPS AND TRICKS: Brew like a Pro. The Brewing instructions include a link to an amazing tips and tricks source.
7 DAY GUT HEALING STEP BY STEP MEAL PLAN
This plan has been developed by my friend and Naturopath Amanda Lendwith. She and her Partner take the latest research based information, and distill it down into clear, actionable steps.
- FREE GUT HEALTH ASSESSMENT CALL
If gut health is something that concerns you a lot, you can book your Free health Assessment call with Naturopath Amanda Lendwith.
- MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS: out of experience I know that it is comforting to know that you can fall back on expert advice if you are unsure of the outcome. Just send me your question preferably with a picture of you brew and I will help you out.
Standard Shipping Cost: $30
Standard Shipping Times: 2 - 7 business days* (varying due to Christmas Period)
*All orders are shipped the same day that are made before 1pm AEST, business day starts the following day for orders placed after 1pm AEST. Delivery times are quoted in business days for metro areas only and are estimates only. During sale periods, please allow additional time to receive your order. Shipping times are provided by our couriers and can vary depending on shipping location and other external factors.